Psychiatrists are Medical Specialists who have devoted themselves to the diagnosis, prevention, and the treatment of mental disorders. Unfortunately, many people do not seek out help until their situation becomes extreme, or they need a “quick fix”.
Our Psychiatry practice is dedicated to serving Orange County. We believe seeing a Psychiatrist is often a commitment for life. We are committed to you, your well-being, confidentiality, and having a personal relationship with you. We will always treat you with respect, kindness, and compassion.
We work hard everyday to develop long lasting relationships with our clients who may suffer from Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Irrational Fears / Phobias, Eating Disorders, Schizophrenia, ADHD, PTSD, Postpartum Depression, etc.
1. To provide the highest quality neuropsychiatric care to our patients
2. Ensure for continuity of care for each one of our patients by providing regular follow-up on a consistent basis regardless of setting
3. Provide support not only for our patients but also for their families and loved ones
4. Work in harmony with other medical specialties and primary care to improve on our patient's quality of life
5. Be advocates for our patient's special needs
6. Provide responsive empathic care for patients and families in times of crisis.